Website / Other Discord suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by svr333, Oct 10, 2018.

1. svr333

svr333 Well-Known Member
    Gyra

Server:
    SkyBlock
    Play Time:
    69d 0h
    Hero Level:
    Let's say someone wants to leave a discord suggestion *cough* not me *cough*, would they post it on the forums? And if they did, post it under 'Website / Other' ? Or maybe add another prefix: 'Discord'.
    Or a #suggestion channel in the discord server itself, where people could drop their ideas for the discord server.
    Just an idea :p

(I know that this is partially a question but it also contains a suggestion so I'm putting it here)

2. koganut

koganut Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    218d 12h
    Hero Level:
    It'd most likely go under suggestions on the forums since most people are likely to see it and be able to comment on it rather than on discord. Another thing, the community discord is part of the mineheroes platform. It should be eligible to be put under suggestions if you have one

3. imaginationGuy20

imaginationGuy20 Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    39d 1h
    Hero Level:
    this would be nice for something thats a small suggestion and for something thats killing the eco like if someone wanted to say "put autoblock chest in token shop" they that would't really need to be a suggestion for forums cuz its ligit 6 words

4. OPJim

OPJim Helper
    Staff Member Helper Zume

Server:
    Hidden
    Play Time:
    108d 4h
    Hero Level:
    I like the both the ideas you made. Adding a prefix for Discord on forums would be useful to prevent confusion when people make a thread on it.

Having a seperate channel on the MineHeroes Discord would also be handy, meaning people have to do less work to tell a suggestion. Would there be another channel solely for discussing about the suggestions or would the discussions be involved within the #suggestions channel?

5. svr333

svr333 Well-Known Member
    Gyra

Server:
    SkyBlock
    Play Time:
    69d 0h
    Hero Level:
    I think, speaking out of experience, the key ideas should be in a separate channel with maybe an up and down arrow reaction, so people can vote on it. And a separate channel to discuss about these ideas wouldn't be bad either. This would be good for the devs / discord managers because they just have to check the main suggestion channel and in case they want to know more about what the community thinks, they can read the discussion channel about it.

• Like Like x 1