Skyblock Detailed Guide To Winning SkyBlock

Discussion in 'Guides' started by FuriousFruit, Jul 13, 2018.

1. FuriousFruit

FuriousFruit Well-Known Member
    Gyra

Introduction

Hello guys! If you do not know me, my name is FuriousFruit, or just Fruit :)
    I have been a Factions & Skyblock player for around 4 years now, so I understand how to make money pretty darn well.
    Today I will be showing you how to succeed in Skyblock.
    In order to succeed in Skyblock, you need to learn how to make money, know how and when to spend it, be efficient, priorities, and investing.

Making Money And How To Spend It
    If you want to succeed in Skyblock, or any server with an economy for that matter, you need to have a good source of income. Preferably that is made by just AFKing. When the map releases, the first thing you want to do is create an island using /is create. Once you have created your island, immediately start to work on a cactus farm. In order to make the cactus farm, you're going to need the ability to fly. To obtain this perk, you must donate for Titan or above, purchase the perk, or simply vote by doing /vote. Most people don't realize how well you do at the start can really help you. Once your cactus farm starts making a decent amount of money per night, buy a couple of pig spawners. Pig spawners are only 75k each, so buying them shouldn't be a problem once your cactus farm is all set up.
    Once your cactus and pig farm start making 200K-ish a day, start saving up to 2 million dollars. This is so you can obtain your very first Iron Golem Spawner, or IGS! Once you have set up your very own iron farm, start making money and keep buying more IGS! Eventually, you will be making 50 million a day. This is equal to 25 iron golem spawners. Every time you log off, be sure to purchase more IGS and AFK those!
    If you follow these steps, you will be making millions every hour!

Efficiency
    The key to winning Skyblock is playing smart. You have to be efficient with your materials, especially during the beginning since you only have so much. Be smart with what you buy, and keep track of how much money you spend. If you are spending more money than you earn per day, that's a problem. Make sure that you're trying to save as much resources as possible. You never know, that one hopper you threw out could have fueled an entire farm. Be sure that you are getting the most out of your farms.

Priorities
    In Skyblock, are a lot of things to accomplish. I'm sure you want to run outside and go do them all. That's fine, however you need to think of priorities. Your #1 priority is to make as much money as possible. Do not focus on making your island look nice from the very start. It will be expensive, and hard to climb back up. Once you have a constant income, then you should focus on how your island looks or island levels.

Investing
    Skyblock is usually played as a team. However, even if you are solo, you can still have a shot at winning! You just have to play it smart. Learn to invest in projects. For example, if you are building a grinder that is time consuming, hire somebody to build it for you. You may think, "that's a waste of money" its really not. As long as you make more than you spend per day, you're fine. While somebody else builds for you, you can quickly start working on a different project, such as a new grinder. If you are unable to AFK overnight, hire somebody to AFK for you by the hour. This will help you make profits overnight, and show players that you are hiring people for work. Later on, you can pay players to place island top values for you. You can check the island top values using the /is topvalues command.

Conclusion
    If you manage to follow all of these steps, you will grow your island into a kingdom, and climb the ladder to the very top. Remember, play it smart.
    Best of luck to everybody, thank you for reading!
    -Fruit-​

#1 FuriousFruit, Jul 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. SebieTheGreat

SebieTheGreat Well-Known Member
    Zume

Nice detailed guide!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Subcategory

Subcategory Helper
    Staff Member Helper Gyra

?
    ___
    Very good and detailed guide, this is good for the new players, and for the experienced players! =)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. FuriousFruit

Gyra

You saw nothing..

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. _StarrySkies

_StarrySkies Well-Known Member
    Zume

Dang good guide but you're nowhere near /is top #3

Stop by monday and friday nights for more jokes

• Savage Savage x 4
  6. Upeletix

Upeletix Member
    Zume

I got a 24 Silverfish spawner grinder as a constant income, it makes me about 3 mill a day, i got a Raspberry pi running Console Client 24/7 so my alt account is almost always online, that saves me money to pay people to afk! Should i make a tutorial how to set up Console Client? (on pc or on a Raspberry Pi)

• Good Luck Good Luck x 1
  7. FuriousFruit

Gyra

Could you please explain how a Raspberry Pi works? I've never heard of it, and it sounds interesting.
    Perhaps I have dubs and dubs of emerald blocks :)

8. Upeletix

Upeletix Member
    Zume

A Raspberry pi is a mini computer that used to be sold for about 5 bucks, but because so many people wanted to buy these things because they are so small but so fast and easy to work, with the price has gone up to about 40 bucks in the Netherlands (where im from). because these things are so small they really cant get hot, so im running it 24/7 with Console Client. if you afk alot i recommend buying a Raspberry pi, official site is here (click)
    here a picture of my raspberry pi:[​IMG]here

9. BlackTheOcelot

BlackTheOcelot Well-Known Member
    Zume

@Upeletix I think I have the Raspberry Pi 1 and I used it to make a VPN. They're very versatile little things.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Upeletix

Upeletix Member
    Zume

Oh nice! i got a Raspberry Pi 3B and it has 1GB RAM, and a 1,2 GHz processor, so excellent for small tasks!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Bionic_X_Legend

Bionic_X_Legend Well-Known Member
    Manos

I don't like you but nice guide :)

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. BlackTheOcelot

BlackTheOcelot Well-Known Member
    Zume

Hmm, I'm thinking of investing in the newest model. Thoughts?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Dipperpines127

Dipperpines127 Well-Known Member
    Zume

There are not only Raspberry Pi models, there are also other ones such as the Banana Pi. I have about 3 Raspberries and 2 Bananas in my house right now that we just randomly use for different things. The newest one definitely works the best so it’s always best to keep up to speed and the great thing about it is that you don’t have to just use it for minecraft so it’s versatile, meaning I’d recommend getting a new one but keeping the other one too as long as it still works.

Side Note: The Banana Pi has to use a different power supply than the raspberry models so if you want one of them, order a power supply to fit it.

After writing that I feel like a salesman lol

Aside from pitching the Raspberry Pi to Oce, it is a great guide and hope new players will see this and follow it so they can get as hooked on skyblock as I am!

• Like Like x 1
  14. MejseRoood

MejseRoood Well-Known Member
    Ultimate

This is a great guide. Mostly for new skyblock players as I see it, but I like it still. I love that you took your time to make this to be honest, impressive.