Skyblock Default Skyblock

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by creeperIman, Mar 12, 2019.

?

OpSkyblock or Default Skyblock

1. OpSkyblock

2. Default Skyblock

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. creeperIman

creeperIman Well-Known Member
    Manos

Server:
    Play Time:
    45d 16h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Not Linked
    RAINBOW
    I think there should be a regular form of skyblock. Here is my concept

1. Increase the prices on all spawners
    -This needs to be a game mode in which the primary of making money is not by grinders and spawners. You should be able to have a few cows and pigs and maybe 1 iron golem or something. But the rate at which people have there grinders at are absurd and unfair

2. Nerf the kits
    - Kits can still be purchasable but i feel like even receiving a Diamond Pick should be awesome. So not everyone has diamond picks. and not everyone has diamond tools and armor and swords. They should become rare.

3. The Economy
    - The economy should be reduced by a ton you should be making your money by farming and killing pigs and stuff individually and not auto doing it.

4. Grinders
    - I'm not saying that grinders should not be a thing. But maybe have a max of 10 spawners on an island. This makes it really hard to make a lot of money on spawners.

5. Prices
    - You should increase the sale price on Steak, Sugar Cane, Wood, and Wheat so the main way of making money is on Wood, Sugar Cane, and Plant farms. Also increase all items in the /shop

6. Tokens
    -Token shop will still be the same however the kits, boosters and money will be reduced. So it is not as p2w.

7. Island Levels
    - I would say keep the amount of Island Level a block gives you the same or even increase it. Since getting complete ore blocks will be fairly difficult receive it should be increased.

I Think This Should Replace OPSkyblock Vote Yes/No

2. _StarrySkies

_StarrySkies Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    SkyBlock2
    Play Time:
    600d 1h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Flawless
    Not sure how many players would actually play it. Most players enjoy a server where they can be and feel OP. Pretty hard to get that same feeling on this kind of server. Even if you can, I only expect 30 players to play it at most

3. creeperIman

creeperIman Well-Known Member
    Manos

Server:
    Play Time:
    45d 16h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Not Linked
    RAINBOW
    I guess i can understand that. But the point of this is to make make Farming/Mining relevant again. The only way people make money is from IGs and SFs. This will balance everything out. Similar to what iPhotons said. I'm not sure that you know how many people would enjoy this