Skyblock Daily Competitive Challenges

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by EpicRaidz, Aug 12, 2018 at 7:13 PM.

1. EpicRaidz

EpicRaidz New Member
    Ultimate

I got this idea off of cosmic and this is what made me play cosmic for a while. Its the ability to have daily challenges or quests to do and the top 3 players get prizes for doing the challenges. For example, multiple challenges start on a day at a particular time, this can include challenges such as "The Most Wood Broken", "The Most Block Placed", or "The Most Ores Mined". This would be awesome to add because its something to do daily and keeps players trying to complete a task and staying on actively. Rewards for completing at the top 3 would include crate keys, exp, kits, etc. Thank you for taking your time to look over this suggestion! I haven't been on often and just came on mineheroes skyblock and thought that this would be a good idea. :)

2. FuriousFruit

FuriousFruit Well-Known Member
    Gyra

+1

This sounds interesting. This will definitely encourage players to be more Play2Win, rather than AFK2Win. However, there should be a little mix up, so we don't literally steal it from Cosmic.

3. EpicRaidz

EpicRaidz New Member
    Ultimate

Yea, I totally agree that it should be changed up a bit so there is no complaints of stealing, and that's exactly what I want more of in SkyBlock, Play2Win instead of AFK2Win. There would probably have to be a discussion of ideas upon how to change up the format and layout and appearance of the Daily Challenge once the command is executed.

4. PattyCakes

PattyCakes Helper
    Staff Member Helper Zume

Not a bad idea, would have to be set up in a way unique to MH and not a mimic of another network, but it's an interesting idea for sure.

5. UlfTro

UlfTro Member
    Ultimate