Skyblock Changes Within 1 Year

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by HacksRUs, Aug 11, 2019.

1. HacksRUs

HacksRUs Well-Known Member

Server:
    Play Time:
    9d 22h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    i Casper i
    Good Evening

It's been 1 year since I was on MineHeroes and I have started playing Factions and Skyblock again. Just a couple of things that I would like an explanation on.

Kits for Alts

I don't get why that you need 24 hours of playtime on Skyblock to use kits but not on Factions, since its annoying that now all my pickaxes are broken from AFK mining.

Mob Coin Spins

Because there is a limit for no-ranks, I use my alts to spin daily spins. However, my main account (Hero level 29) got 4 rewards but my 2 alts only got 1 reward. Is this intentional?

Spawners in Enderchests

I get that you don't want factions hiding value but can't they just use alts to store their loot?

Economy

Cactus used to be good on Skyblock. Can someone point me out to a thread that explains the Sugarcane eco?

2. _StarrySkies

_StarrySkies Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    731d 8h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    RAINBOW
    Kits for alts
    Not sure why this was not added for Factions. I guess maybe because Factions is a more competitive server. This 24h wait with kits for new players just seems pretty dumb in my opinion since most people have alts with more than a week of playtime by now

Mob Coin Spins
    Rewards are completely random. It doesn't matter what MHLevel or rank you have to receive more or better rewards. Having a rank just simply let's you use more mob coins on spins every 24h

Spawners in Enderchests

Yes this is actually a common thing for big Factions to do so they can hide some wealth. I do believe spawners should expire after some time sitting in an inventory (probably 30min-1hour).

Economy
    Cactus is no longer good for making money due to the heavy nerfs they made with cactus and item stacking/merging. Most players turn to sugar cane which uses harvester chests (collects crops within same chunk of farm) since it makes them more money

3. HacksRUs

Server:
    Play Time:
    9d 22h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    i Casper i
    Is there a guide to harvester chests or a schem of a high eff layout?

4. _StarrySkies

_StarrySkies Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    731d 8h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    RAINBOW
    Nothing too special to it. First add a layer of dirt, then sugar cane on top (level 2 harvesters let you place scane without water), then skip a block and continue pattern

5. Silvercoin

Silvercoin Well-Known Member
    Manos

Server:
    Survival
    Play Time:
    180d 0h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Not Linked
  6. HacksRUs

Server:
    Play Time:
    9d 22h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    i Casper i
    How many chunks and how high do you have to make decent money, lets say 1M per hour?

7. Lissys

Lissys Member
    Zume Manos Ultimate

Server:
    SkyBlock2
    Play Time:
    66d 22h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    [HOLIDAY]
    Discord Tag:
    Elisabeth865#6557
    I believe you would need a full chunk. Chunks are 16 blocks by 16 blocks, and they’re 256 blocks high. So you would need to build layers going up and down the 16 by 16 area. Once you reach max build height, you’ve finished your chunk. Each full chunk makes around $3,000 per tick (10 seconds), so I think that’s around 1 mil per hour.