Factions Changes in Factions

Discussion in 'Accepted Suggestions' started by PHONiX, Feb 2, 2019.

?

Would you like to see at least some of these ideas added?

1. yEah HELL yEAH

2. Nah this **** wack

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PHONiX

PHONiX Well-Known Member
    Ultimate

Server:
    Play Time:
    153d 18h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Hype
    Discord Tag:
    PHONiiX_#2525
    1. Cactus needs to be buffed, No one uses cac farms anymore they are just not worth it. Add crop hoppers to avoid lag and improve prices. Add f upgrades to improve crop growth rate, affects all crops e.g sugar cane. Make crop hoppers be able to move into auto sell chests.

2. Auto tnt chests, add a new type of auto sell chest that automatically adds all tnt inside it to the ./f tnt bal, Make this item on par with an auto sell 25M a chest.

3. Add sell station at ./castle home, players will be rewarded for saving their emerald blocks / sugar cane and will get a 30% sell boost if they sell by hand at /castle home. This means you could save up 30 dubs of emeralds and when you obtain castle you can keep /backing and selling the emerald blocks at a sign in the castle home. This will take both time and patience but will pay off with more net profit.

4. Add mcmmo drops, e.g random chance to get a spawner whilst mining, just a little bit of fun rng and would be a great addition especially for start of the map. Currently there are no real benefits to grinding mcmmo, with the exception of herbalism. Also make the spawner or what ever rewards you end up adding, could be crate keys etc, go into your ./claims because most likely the players inv will be full.

5. Allow heroic items to have custom enchants, and vanilla enchants such as depthstrider.

6. Disallow being able to ./tpyes or ./tpaccept in combat and add ./f banner instead. This command should have a 10min global faction cooldown.

7. Add 1 minuet god apple cooldown, make people actually have to play the game in pvp. God apples are cucks and they allow **** players to stay alive. Factions pvp is brutal and not being able to hold your own in a fight should punish you.

8. Add serrated strikes and the bleed affect prevents pearling, allowing for players to chain this on a single target preventing him to escape. Add skull splitter and axe mcmmo, cap at level 1000. Its honestly not even that overpowered compared to using sharp ****ing 7 swords, and you guys will gladly give those to us with a small price of 30$ usd...

9. Add axe ce's, plain and simple, spice up pvp and essentially add "classes" in pvp, Different weapons will provide different bonuses. For example swords will provide better burst damage and axes will be better for longer fights with a large amount of people fighting. Archery should be used and add certain debuffs like if a player is invis it could revel them and give them a slowness effect, poison tip could be added to bows giving them poison but for a better time and more often.

10. fix bow lag, plain and simple they are literally unusable. I want anyone who's reading this right now to log on and attempt to use a bow.

11. make capturing castle not work unless you are in diamond armour, Prevents cheeky noobs annoying me

12. Fix server side issues with cannoning, literally 10 seconds of using a 2sec cannon will drop the tps of the server to 10tps. Literally you can tell when someones getting raided by just sitting in your base and
    you can feel the lag.

13. Reset time schedule, sick of only finding out there is a reset a week before.

14. BE MORE ****ING CLEAR WITH THE RULES, make updated rules for factions and go INTO DETAIL about the things that we can and cannot do, patching walls that aren't in your claims is illegal yet so many kids get away with it and with the lack of staff no one dose anything about it, Yet 2big will get a ban for apparently threatening to hack peoples account's but hes been afk all day moving house? The punishment on this server is ****ing wack and **** honestly needs to change before your server dies @Wazez give us some ****ing staff brother honestly cullan cant run the server for you give us some admins who know what they are doing and that will help us with issues. Also boot basicllylouis the guy sit on the forums all day denying peoples ban app's but wont help the factions community when someone needs help, he simply hits you with the "i cant do anything about that sorry" like what??

The thing is this is genuinely a good server but there is no staff and there are so many bugs and nothing really big has changed for a few maps now. I genuinely hope that you guys take at least some of this **** into consideration, but for mineheroes as a global server needs more staff period. And Wazez I understand this is a business but you need to invest into it more and you will actually attract more players and people will be more inclined to spend money on it;)

• Like Like x 3
  2. StepOffNerd

StepOffNerd Well-Known Member
    Zume Supreme

Server:
    Play Time:
    249d 14h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    [HOLIDAY]
    Discord Tag:
    Jake | Xanres#0001
    I agree with the numbers I will list below, however, be less toxic next time you're swearing a lot in just this thread.
    2,4,7,10,11 and slightly with 14, I slightly disagree with 14 as the rules are clear (most) you just gotta use a bit of common sense and it should be fine.

Though rule 12 is seriously stupid, I fired a 1.5 full auto a few days ago and tps went down by 1.

Take into consideration that cactus farms broke the eco back in the day that's why your 1st idea will most likely never happen.

Good luck.

3. Roareeh

Roareeh Well-Known Member
    Zume Gyra Supreme Ultimate Legend Titan

Server:
    Play Time:
    50d 15h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Discord Tag:
    Roareeh#5227
    #1 Patching outside ur walls is allowed
    #2 2Big Threatened to doxx someone, the same think half of your ******s got banned for last season

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. PHONiX

PHONiX Well-Known Member
    Ultimate

Server:
    Play Time:
    153d 18h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Hype
    Discord Tag:
    PHONiiX_#2525
    I swear because thats how i talk, im being 100% honest and that'show i express myself when being honest, if you dont like it dont read it, this post was for the factions community and the factions community only

5. PHONiX

PHONiX Well-Known Member
    Ultimate

Server:
    Play Time:
    153d 18h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Hype
    Discord Tag:
    PHONiiX_#2525
    you are honestly the dumbest person, you didnt even know you got raided you still thought your base was chunk busted

6. ToXicZx_

ToXicZx_ Well-Known Member
    Supreme Ultimate

Server:
    Play Time:
    62d 11h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    [TopFaction]
    Discord Tag:
    Lurkin#7218
    Ddosing/doxing are in the rules, permanent bans.

7. PHONiX

PHONiX Well-Known Member
    Ultimate

Server:
    Play Time:
    153d 18h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Hype
    Discord Tag:
    PHONiiX_#2525
    how is it going joe

8. Roareeh

Roareeh Well-Known Member
    Zume Gyra Supreme Ultimate Legend Titan

Server:
    Play Time:
    50d 15h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Discord Tag:
    Roareeh#5227
    gg man you raided an faction because someone fake checked, your so good!
    Despite this, we still won #1 every week of the season

Also, ik our base was back up for payout, but i though u were talking about earlier in the week when we cb our base and NoTraces shot into world boarder and tried to flex

9. ToXicZx_

Supreme Ultimate

Server:
    Play Time:
    62d 11h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    [TopFaction]
    Discord Tag:
    Lurkin#7218
    Any more info to release today?

10. PHONiX

PHONiX Well-Known Member
    Ultimate

Server:
    Play Time:
    153d 18h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Hype
    Discord Tag:
    PHONiiX_#2525
    nah bruv i dont dox

11. _StarrySkies

_StarrySkies Well-Known Member
    Zume Gyra Supreme Ultimate Elite

Server:
    SkyBlock2
    Play Time:
    758d 8h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Husband
    1. Cactus needs to be buffed, No one uses cac farms anymore they are just not worth it. Add crop hoppers to avoid lag and improve prices. Add f upgrades to improve crop growth rate, affects all crops e.g sugar cane. Make crop hoppers be able to move into auto sell chests.

Cactus was nerfed to prevent Factions from solely relying on cactus farms for money. You can go on just about any other Factions server and realize that you can win a map just from cactus. That's if, 1. cactus sell price is absolutely ridiculous and 2. if you have enough alts to afk cactus farms

2. Auto tnt chests, add a new type of auto sell chest that automatically adds all tnt inside it to the ./f tnt bal, Make this item on par with an auto sell 25M a chest.

I like this idea, and if I'm not mistaken, I don't think it's hard to add either.

3. Add sell station at ./castle home, players will be rewarded for saving their emerald blocks / sugar cane and will get a 30% sell boost if they sell by hand at /castle home. This means you could save up 30 dubs of emeralds and when you obtain castle you can keep /backing and selling the emerald blocks at a sign in the castle home. This will take both time and patience but will pay off with more net profit.

Would make sense to have to be honest, and on top of that, if it isn't already a thing, add a tax rate to auto sell chests much like on Skyblock/Survival

4. Add mcmmo drops, e.g random chance to get a spawner whilst mining, just a little bit of fun rng and would be a great addition especially for start of the map. Currently there are no real benefits to grinding mcmmo, with the exception of herbalism. Also make the spawner or what ever rewards you end up adding, could be crate keys etc, go into your ./claims because most likely the players inv will be full.

Maybe better rewards for fishing in particular, since I seen some servers make good use of that. Although the chances should be slim to avoid players from getting seriously op from it

5. Allow heroic items to have custom enchants, and vanilla enchants such as depthstrider.

Not exactly sure how heroic items work (I know that they spawn in random places and are really good tools/armor, but they track who owns it and where it's located), but don't really see much of an issue with it

7. Add 1 minuet god apple cooldown, make people actually have to play the game in pvp. God apples are cucks and they allow **** players to stay alive. Factions pvp is brutal and not being able to hold your own in a fight should punish you.

Suggested many times and while it's a good idea for pvp, it's been denied countless times. Do hope they reconsider though.

8. Add serrated strikes and the bleed affect prevents pearling, allowing for players to chain this on a single target preventing him to escape. Add skull splitter and axe mcmmo, cap at level 1000. Its honestly not even that overpowered compared to using sharp ****ing 7 swords, and you guys will gladly give those to us with a small price of 30$ usd...

Not really needed. Just pearl after they use a pearl to continue comboing them or whatever

9. Add axe ce's, plain and simple, spice up pvp and essentially add "classes" in pvp, Different weapons will provide different bonuses. For example swords will provide better burst damage and axes will be better for longer fights with a large amount of people fighting. Archery should be used and add certain debuffs like if a player is invis it could revel them and give them a slowness effect, poison tip could be added to bows giving them poison but for a better time and more often.

Axes would be more overpowered than they already are, at least on OPFactions. If you're talking about adding custom enchants only for normal Factions, this will only make sharp 7 axes more dangerous in the pvp world. The archery enchant to reveal invis players would be a neat addition though.

10. fix bow lag, plain and simple they are literally unusable. I want anyone who's reading this right now to log on and attempt to use a bow.

Well I guess it help prevent bow spamming. But this sounds more like a bug/glitch nevertheless which should be reported on forums

11. make capturing castle not work unless you are in diamond armour, Prevents cheeky noobs annoying me

Is this really necessary? It can't be that hard to simply kill players without armor in castle. Maybe to help you more, prevent players from using invis in castle so it's easier to find naked players and kill them.

12. Fix server side issues with cannoning, literally 10 seconds of using a 2sec cannon will drop the tps of the server to 10tps. Literally you can tell when someones getting raided by just sitting in your base and
    you can feel the lag.

Optimizations to server and lag will most likely be made as the map comes to a close. That's if a reset is coming up soon

14. BE MORE ****ING CLEAR WITH THE RULES, make updated rules for factions and go INTO DETAIL about the things that we can and cannot do, patching walls that aren't in your claims is illegal yet so many kids get away with it and with the lack of staff no one dose anything about it, Yet 2big will get a ban for apparently threatening to hack peoples account's but hes been afk all day moving house? The punishment on this server is ****ing wack and **** honestly needs to change before your server dies @Wazez give us some ****ing staff brother honestly cullan cant run the server for you give us some admins who know what they are doing and that will help us with issues. Also boot basicllylouis the guy sit on the forums all day denying peoples ban app's but wont help the factions community when someone needs help, he simply hits you with the "i cant do anything about that sorry" like what??

I do agree on one thing. Making Faction rules more detailed, highlighting other punishable things besides towning and Merging on last day of map. However, being immature about it will not help you get your point across. Also getting trusted admins to run the server can be costly, and I know you're gonna be like "who cares? Just get us at least one good admin already." Wazez, from what I'm able to assume, has come to the conclusion that the admin position can't really be trusted to anyone. Previous admins have done something that caused them to be demoted from the position (I know one admin resigned or whatever and another was too inactive. Can't say why the other ones are gone).

Also louis is the only senior moderator on the team, and he has a lot of responsibilities that everyone else seems to be oblivious of aside from IRL related issues. And even when he's on he can't fix every issue on Factions, as they will need assistance from a dev or owner, which can take time to get word with.

I do see your frustration with the lack of management on Factions. I really do. And I admit, a good number of your ideas do have potential. Though if you want your point to come across clean to the staff team, you need to do it in a mature way. No one likes being yelled at to get stuff done

12. ImNear

ImNear Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    69d 16h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    [LITMAS]
    Discord Tag:
    RandomOffTheStreet#8362
    yeah gonna be a no for 2 4 6. 7 because it should be 3-5 minute cooldown. 8, 11.
    everything else is fine

• Useful Useful x 1
  13. Krafts

Krafts Well-Known Member
    Zume Supreme

Server:
    Play Time:
    237d 13h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    FactionsOG
    Discord Tag:
    krafts#1953
    11. People should not be able to keep going over and over to castle naked. They should either get a cooldown like Koth after they die or not be able to cap naked at all.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Crysot

Crysot Well-Known Member
    Zume Gyra Manos Ultimate Titan Hero

Server:
    Play Time:
    80d 17h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    [snek]
    Discord Tag:
    Black Tulip#7562
    Aight, before I go into detail I wanna admit that some of these suggestions would be really nice. You know I can't stand you as a person and your entire faction is like a cheap version of spook (e. g. doxing people, ddosing, ban evading, etc.) but let's put our differences aside to talk about this.

1. Cane > cactus, change my mind. There are factions with 90% pvpers who never heard of schematica who would be screwed if they can't punch cane the first week. Besides that cactus is just annoying af, you got spawners for making money whilst afking. -1

2. Thought about that earlier as well. +1

3. I couldn't be ****d to /back for 2 hours to sell all my stuff there. It's already good enough so why would they buff it even more? -1

4. Oh hell yeah, I'll be trenching our entire base by myself. +2 (2 cuz it's really good, that's how +/-1 works now)

5. Wait you couldn't do that yet? Good to know... Idrc but why not.

6. I don't see the issue with this tbh. Enabling tp in combat is very nice when you raid, especially if some kid is trying to trap your ass. -1

7. Hell yeah, yes please. But if you do so remove debuffs from the game, nerf the damage of swords (maybe even remove s7s entirely), etc. You get killed within 4 hits by some kids with maxed out s7s and if you gotta soup pvp them RIP. +1 (only +1 if they change the other stuff too)

8. If I wanted cancer I'd put my balls in a microwave, no thanks dude. -1

9. Same **** as 8., -1

10. Did you just suggest to "fix [...] lag"? Great idea, why wasn't this suggested before?! +1

11. Who tf cares.

12. Same thing as 10.

13. Hell yeah. +1

14. Hell yeah. +1

PS: The more you swear in your threads the more Wazez and Cullan will be like "oh yeah that guy seems to be friendly he probably gets along with others very well and they share his opinions"

15. ToXicZx_

Supreme Ultimate

Server:
    Play Time:
    62d 11h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    [TopFaction]
    Discord Tag:
    Lurkin#7218
    But u don't mind releasing info from a dox ayeee

16. PHONiX

PHONiX Well-Known Member
    Ultimate

Server:
    Play Time:
    153d 18h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Hype
    Discord Tag:
    PHONiiX_#2525
    ay cheers for the feed back

17. PHONiX

PHONiX Well-Known Member
    Ultimate

Server:
    Play Time:
    153d 18h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Hype
    Discord Tag:
    PHONiiX_#2525
    yoo thats actually a really good idead

18. PHONiX

PHONiX Well-Known Member
    Ultimate

Server:
    Play Time:
    153d 18h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Hype
    Discord Tag:
    PHONiiX_#2525
    stop talking ****, either reply to my ****ing thread or **** off

19. PHONiX

PHONiX Well-Known Member
    Ultimate

Server:
    Play Time:
    153d 18h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Hype
    Discord Tag:
    PHONiiX_#2525
    hey man cheers for the feed back, and i understand why you might not like me i hated all the top players when i was starting out too, keep grinding bruv you'll get there

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Crysot

Crysot Well-Known Member
    Zume Gyra Manos Ultimate Titan Hero

Server:
    Play Time:
    80d 17h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    [snek]
    Discord Tag: