Global Change Lucky Roll

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by HydroxTarget, Oct 13, 2018.

1. HydroxTarget

HydroxTarget Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    84d 3h
    Hero Level:
    [Turmoil]
    Currently, if a player has Supreme rank they may use /kit luckyroll to obtain a random donor kit. This kit is a fantastic perk that is fitting of the Supreme rank, however, the current way in which it is configured disincentivizes purchasing donor kits. Lucky Roll becomes completely useless for players who decide to purchase kits because you cannot obtain kits you already own from /kit luckyroll. The result of this catch to the Lucky Roll system is the perk being the equivalent of kit Archer (complete trash) if a player supports the server by purchasing all of the kits. Here is an example of what you can expect to receive from Lucky Roll if you own most/all of the donor kits.

[​IMG]
    As you can see, Lucky Roll tries to give me six donor kits before it gives me the all powerful Potions Supplies kit because I already own kit Brawl, Knight, Santa, etc. Please change Lucky Roll so it does not take into account what kits you own so players can truly get a "Lucky Roll" and obtain any donor kit from the good to bad instead of being stuck with just the bad as some sort of penalty for buying kits. This is after all, a Supreme perk.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. AussieJesus

AussieJesus Member
    Gyra

Server:
    Play Time:
    6d 2h
    Hero Level:
    Gambler
    Yeah, I agree.
    The lucky roll kit should give you a kit, even if you have already used it

3. Epic_Fantasy

Epic_Fantasy Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    212d 18h
    Hero Level:
    Bruh
    I can see what the issue is but Lucky roll is still useful for those who haven't purchased kits on all servers like myself I use to play survival and have most kits survival had to offer and when I decided to play skyblock for a while luckyroll gave me the chance to obtain kits I hadn't purchased and didn't plain on purchasing but I totally get your point this issue should be fixed and if you own all kits that server has to offer it should give any random kit regardless of you prior using the kit

• Like Like x 2
  4. ButterflyBliss

Staff Member Helper Zume

Server:
    Hidden
    Play Time:
    110d 9h
    Hero Level:
    I find that at times when i /kit luckyroll i receive the same message as HydroxTarget is showing in the initial post.
    This can be very frustrating when you have to keep trying to claim the kit, only to get kits that you dont really use or that are not beneficial to the server you are trying to play.
    So i can understand the frustration others may feel being Supreme and considering LuckyRoll is meant to give more than 20 kits, 1 every random kit a claim.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. imaginationGuy20

imaginationGuy20 Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    46d 11h
    Hero Level:
    really good thread 1+

6. Lysoh

Lysoh Active Member
    Zume