CAn I Get A Scammers island?

Discussion in 'Other' started by DarkGman13, May 16, 2019.

1. DarkGman13

DarkGman13 Member
    Manos

Server:
    Play Time:
    65d 15h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Hype
    So recently i was scammed 17$ from a guy who said he was gunna give me his island. he is now banned as i posted a report. his island is now sitting there unused and i was wondering if i could get it. since i paid him for it technically. was also wondering if i could use my reward that i have earned from CullanP an AJhandler for stopping and telling them a dupe glitch. the guys island i want is named Duiveltje43 he also tossed 58 Igs off his island, but i suppose i cant get those xD. anyways let me know!

2. Lushfuul

Lushfuul Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    OPFactions
    Play Time:
    211d 12h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Discord Tag:
    Lush#5162
    I don't think they will give you access to the island. This is because the player banned can be unbanned soon, whether the ban is a temp ban or if it is an appealable ban I cannot remember but they do have the chance to be unbanned before the current SkyBlock map ends. For this reason despite scamming I doubt they'll lose ownership of their island. By trading irl money for in game items you are taking the risk and the MH staff are not responsible for anything that was lost during the transaction. Also, just because you reported a bug even if it is a dupe the developers are not obligated to give you anything. By letting them know, and them fixing the issues you are already helping yourself by making the economy stable and and game fun to play.

If you really want an answer from a staff member your best bet would be to make a support ticket, however, I highly doubt that they will give you anything to make up for your lost money.

3. UhYouFoundZack

Ultimate

Server:
    Play Time:
    12d 12h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Discord Tag:
    UhYouFoundZack#4500
    I may be wrong but I also think it's against the rules to sell islands to other people, especially for irl money. I also hope you have like pictures or something of the discussion and the payment because that's the only chance you'd have to even get his island if it ain't against the rules. I dunno tho I got to read up on this kidna thing haha.

4. Lushfuul

Lushfuul Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    OPFactions
    Play Time:
    211d 12h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Discord Tag:
    Lush#5162
    You are allowed to trade for irl items, however, scamming for irl items isnt allowed.

5. nathanvanderpool

nathanvanderpool Well-Known Member
    Titan

Server:
    Play Time:
    94d 7h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Wife
    Discord Tag:
    Jakekill1#8244
    Just report the person to the IRS for fraud or scam

6. drjpkc

drjpkc Well-Known Member
    Ultimate

Server:
    Play Time:
    35d 2h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Not Linked
    basically, judging by the responses next time dupe your balls off like my guy BadNoob!