Prison Bottling or trading enchant coins

Discussion in 'Accepted Suggestions' started by John____, May 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John____

John____ Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    35d 5h
    Hero Level:
    ? King ?
    Hello,

My idea is very straightforward. I think that it would be great if we could bottle to trade with other players or pay other players our enchant coins. As it stands now we are unable to trade or sell our enchant coins in any possible way, besides buying rampage potions from /pots and selling them to other players. But a lot of people are seeking enchant coins specifically to enchant their pickaxe, so it would be very beneficial to have the ability to trade our enchant coins with other players by being able to bottle them or send them to another player. Thanks for reading!

2. DGFallz

DGFallz Member

Server:
    Play Time:
    14d 7h
    Hero Level:
    Trusted
    +1
    It´s litearlly nothing new compared to the last map, where you could exchange xp, which was used for the same thing as e-coins is used for now. Don´t see why this is a bad idea. :O

3. CaitlinDeCat

CaitlinDeCat Builder
    Builder

Server:
    Play Time:
    116d 5h
    Hero Level:
    PrisonOG
    Personally I can see why people would think this is a good idea and is a simple way of making money. However honestly I don’t think it is a good idea with the current economy.

Currently on prison it isn’t hard to get to rank 27, in fact people are getting there in days. The only ‘challenging’ part of prison is to get E-Coins , it's the only thing you have to actually do yourself without others being able to help directly , aka just giving you them.

On prison right now most people just mine for E-Coins get ramps and sell them until they make more than what they sell them for. If you could withdraw them you would take this whole experience away, and there would be even less of a reason to mine and grind yourself up. It would just make the whole economy easier and makes it even quicker for someone to be able to rank up as they could just sell and buy E-Coins directly in large amounts from/to richer players.

I understand there is ways round mining for E-Coins, like giving another player your bp to rank it up for you. However taking away the experience of actually having to mine for them, you reduce players play time. Furthermore reducing the number of players on the server and the donations.

4. HydroxTarget

HydroxTarget Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    84d 3h
    Hero Level:
    [Turmoil]
    I agree with @CaitlinDeCat , E-Coins are intentionally untradable. Prison is supposed to be a grinding gamemode and by making E-Coins sellable/tradable we would be severely damaging the prison economy and, with that, hurting the maps longevity and overall fairness to those players who grind hard daily.

5. Wazez

Wazez Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Server:
    Hidden
    Play Time:
    69d 19h
    Hero Level:
    Thank you for submitting a suggestion thread.

We have looked at your idea and have decided to implement it into our network.

Take note that, although this suggestion has been accepted, there is no set date as to when it will be implemented.

Feel free to post more suggestions at www.mineheroes.net/forums/suggest

Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.