Skyblock [block] signs?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by crazyburnie, Feb 4, 2019.

?

[block] signs?

1. yes

100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. crazyburnie

crazyburnie New Member
    Manos

Server:
    Play Time:
    168d 3h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Not Linked
    MHAddict
    I think we should have a sign like the [sell chest] but its [block] or [block chest]. I know we have the auto block chest but it doesn't always get all the ingots. and with this sign it can free up space for more items. my chests fill up quickly and this sign will make my life easier. so I don't have to do /block every time. so please think about it and possibly add it.

2. Valgari

Valgari Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    116d 12h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Discord Tag:
    ButterflyBliss#8635
    I do like this idea as most of the time i also find that my block chests allow ingots through.
    This could be a great perk to buy in /token shop or in /store, and quite possibly would make it easier to block things.
    I do however wonder if being able to place it on multiple chests would cause an eco issue.
    Maybe having a limit of how many signs that can be used at any one time and being able to upgrade the limits would be a good idea

3. _StarrySkies

_StarrySkies Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    SkyBlock2
    Play Time:
    731d 13h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    RAINBOW
    That's not suppose to happen. Under the auto block chest, put a hopper filter for whatever ore block you are farming. For example, if I'm using an auto block chest for iron blocks, I'd add a filter directly under the auto block chests for iron blocks. If problem still consists, it's most likely because ingots are glitching through your water streams and landing on top of your hoppers (should be fixed now with item entities being smoother. You can also filter all your hoppers with /af to only take iron blocks).

I don't really think this is needed, as block wands already exist. Just add them in /shop like it was before

4. crazyburnie

crazyburnie New Member
    Manos

Server:
    Play Time:
    168d 3h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Not Linked
    MHAddict
    ok thanks I forgot about the filters
    maybe you could have a small limit. but its up to you

5. Valgari

Valgari Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    116d 12h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Discord Tag:
    ButterflyBliss#8635
    May not be needed but sometimes i like to evaluate suggestions and appreciate them. Nothing wrong with supporting ideas . Problems will always occur with everything and sometimes a new suggestion regardless of it being implemented or not is a good thing to put forth.
    Also even if there are chests underneath and then another block chest it can still occur.

Props to the player for the suggestion though

6. Slaydanoobs

Slaydanoobs Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    119d 3h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    ? LIGMA ?
    Discord Tag:
    SlayDaNoobs#0733
    +1 For me iron golems need this to make them good again. Even basic spawners are better than iron golems so it's not really worth it to buy tokens at the start of seasons for iron golems might as well just go the free way since basic spawners are better

P.s I would pay for [block signs] just like we had to do with [sell signs] unless you bought supreme right away of course

Or if the community/mineheroes team do not want to add it just add block wands back to /shop like before. Iron golems really need this they are legit crap now :p just make the wands the same price of iron golems ( 10 million ) for a 1000 use block wand

#6 Slaydanoobs, Feb 5, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
  7. _LilStxrry

_LilStxrry Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    46d 20h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    SurvivalOG
    Discord Tag:
    Anliv#0001
    +1, this is good if you have an Iron Golem Grinder and don't have an auto sell chest. I would also want that this feature works with Zombie Pigman Spawners, they don't block if they get into an autoblockchest so Zombie Pigman Grinders are a bit useless right now.

8. _StarrySkies

_StarrySkies Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    SkyBlock2
    Play Time:
    731d 13h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    RAINBOW
    What you mean they don't "block" when going inside an auto block chests? Every 9 gold nuggets that's inside an auto block chest will turn into gold ingots, and 9 gold ingots will turn into one block of gold

FROM CHANGELOG:
    [Global]
    Added gold nuggets to /block command

^^ Applies to auto block chests as well