Skyblock /autobuy

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by StxrryGG, Feb 10, 2019.

1. StxrryGG

StxrryGG Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    629d 8h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Flawless
    I would like a toggle-able command that allows you to auto buy blocks from the /shop as you place them. This works a lot (if not the same) as /printer on Factions. This can be useful for players who want to build large structures and not have to spam their inventory with one or more blocks!

How will this work? The coding can be similar if not the same to that of Factions /printer. When you toggle the command /autobuy <on/off> all you need to do is have at least one block in your inventory. Everytime you place a block, it will charge you a certain amount of money, preferably the same price that block sells for in the shop.

For example, if I want to build a stone brick wall, I can have one stone brick in my inventory, and everytime I place a stone brick with this command on, it will charge me for every stone brick I place (so if stone bricks are 5 dollars per, then it will charge me 5 dollars per stone brick I place). If you are still confused I highly suggest going on Factions and toying around with /printer

This can also make building grinders a little more easier! Of course, you will always need to have a certain amount of money in your balance for this to work. This command should NOT work for the following:

Auto Sell Chests
    Auto Block Chests
    Collection Chests
    Harvester Chests
    Spawners
    Dragon Eggs
    Beacons

This wasn't suggested out of laziness, but more for convenience, especially since I enjoy building on Skyblock.

And no. Schematica printer (which allows you to instantly place blocks using a saved schematic) should not be added for Skyblock. Unless it's for OPSkyblock

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. IAmPingachu

IAmPingachu Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    62d 23h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Senpai
    Discord Tag:
    iampingachu#2534
    +1 this is a really good idea and would be extremely useful for players that use printer. ^_^

3. Anliv

Anliv Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    46d 18h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    SurvivalOG
    Discord Tag:
    Anliv#0001
    I really like the idea Starry, this could be really useful and handy if you're lazy and if you want to build massive things. +1

4. Corruptness

Corruptness Well-Known Member
    Gyra

Server:
    Play Time:
    70d 17h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    [CHAMPION]
    Discord Tag:
    Corruptness#0176
    +1 Great Idea for people making massive builds, as it is very tedious work to go back and forth into the shop.