Skyblock Armorsets Additions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by _StarrySkies, Aug 1, 2020.

1. _StarrySkies

_StarrySkies Well-Known Member
    Zume Gyra Supreme Ultimate Elite

Server:
    Play Time:
    939d 22h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Husband
    The new Skyblock reset introduced Island armorsets which is, in my opinion, the best feature from the updates along with the introduction of dungeons. As of right now there are two armorsets, one for lava fishing and another for mining. These sets grants different bonuses to the person that wears them.

But let's add more to this wonderful idea! I feel like these armorsets should gain an extra perk when you are wearing the entire set. It would feel much more rewarding when the player manages to obtain all 4 pieces of a set! Below each set I'm listing below I will add a "Full set perk"

Mining Set (Current)
    No changes to the perks of each piece but do add a full set perk as well

(Note that I have two ideas for this. Simply because one has to do with the Mining McMMo skill and I'm not sure if it's possible. If not, use the second idea!)

Ultra Breaker: Increases the duration of your super breaker ability by 50% (Really good for getting those triple drops)

Growth: Doubles the speed of crops that are in the same chunk as you

Lava Fishing Set (Current)
    No changes to the perks of each piece but do add a full set perk as well

Treasure Hunter: Increases the chance of obtaining a rare item from lava fishing by 10%

Farmer Set (Orange dyed armor)
    Each piece of this armor allows you to earn 25% more money from sell hoes (similar to mining set). In addition. Having the full set equipped would allow you to earn 100% more money from sell hoes (which is pretty much double).

(Note that I have two ideas for this. Simply because one has to do with the Herbalism McMMo skill and I'm not sure if it's possible. If not, use the second idea!)

Super Green Terra: Increases the duration of your green terra ability by 50% (Really good for getting those triple drops)

Growth: Doubles the speed of crops that are in the same chunk as you

Lumberjack Set (Green dyed armor)
    Each piece of this armor allows you to earn 50% more money from selling logs. In addition, each piece grants a 5% chance to earn an enchanted golden apple when you break a log.

Timber: Instantly breaks A WHOLE tree and auto sells any logs you obtain from it. (there can be a bit of a cooldown if it lags the server too much).

#MakeWoodcuttingRelevant

Pvp Set (Gray dyed armor)
    Each piece grants you one extra resistance potion effect level. Having all four pieces should grant the user resistance 4 essentially (It's leather armor so yeah it won't last long against diamond gear if it has no sort of resistance). In addition, each piece grants you 1 extra heart (should stack with the bloom enchant in my opinion)

Killing Machine: While wearing this set, receive the following:
    - Permanent strength 3
    - Permanent speed 3
    - Unbreaking 20 on all pieces (I mean it's not gonna last that long if it's leather armor)

The set may be a little too OP for PvP. However, due to it being leather armor, it will not completely outclass diamond Gsets. If you're iffy about adding something this OP, you can make each piece obtainable via boss fights so players have to spend a while obtaining each piece which isn't always guaranteed from boss mobs

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. FuriousFruit

FuriousFruit Well-Known Member
    Zume Gyra Manos Ultimate Titan

Server:
    Play Time:
    219d 0h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    ProPvper
    Discord Tag:
    FuriousFruit#6969
    The audacity of this man. Isn't even playing, but makes a suggestion thread before everyone else....

+1

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. SZMYT

SZMYT Well-Known Member
    Zume Gyra Supreme

Server:
    Play Time:
    514d 21h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Discord Tag: