Factions Allow Spawners in PV and echest

Discussion in 'Accepted Suggestions' started by HydroxTarget, Sep 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HydroxTarget

HydroxTarget Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    84d 3h
    Hero Level:
    [Turmoil]
    I understand the idea behind disallowing spawners in /pv and /enderchest, but this change hasn't actually done anything to counter hoarding spawners and is instead just a hassle for players. All spawners can now be stacked, meaning a user only needs one alt to be able to store their spawners like they would in their pv and enderchest by using the alts inventory. The only players being truly prevented from storing spawners 100% safely are those without alts and I think that is kinda unfair. Alts shouldn't be giving players this much of an edge, and at this point they are basically a necessity for anyone to compete on factions.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Starrinq_

Starrinq_ Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    SkyBlock2
    Play Time:
    484d 22h
    Hero Level:
    Flawless
    SOLUTION: Remove all spawners from Factions shop and make them unobtainable

Regarding this topic in general, players are going to find ways around this regardless of how many plugins they add to prevent players from hoarding spawners in pvs and enderchests then placing them all on last day. Heck you could make a very hard to raid vault inside your base with hundreds of chests and place your spawners in those chests. If you place your chests and protect them strategically cannoners would have a hard time getting those spawners (I mean how many people actually do aim cannons at chest vaults in a big base anyways right?). Or you can even just put all your money into banknotes then on last day or so of faction map, use all that money on spawners. There's like plenty of ways to hide faction value now and days that it makes you wonder just how scared many Factions are in 2018 (no offense)

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. John____

John____ Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    SkyBlock2
    Play Time:
    39d 15h
    Hero Level:
    ? King ?
    Honestly though +1

4. wyattcvn123

wyattcvn123 Well-Known Member
    Ultimate

Server:
    Play Time:
    90d 19h
    Hero Level:
    [TopFaction]
    alts cost less than a quarter per account. I suggest investing your time in a part time job at your local mcdonalds if you don't have alts. If you're really that worried then just have someone in your faction log off with the spawners in their inventory.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Kristykim

Kristykim Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    OPFactions
    Play Time:
    224d 3h
    Hero Level:
    Alts are cheap yeah but not everyone has time to go create a paypal account, get money, put money in the account and get the alt. Especially if they’re young. I don’t see what’s the point in this. People are going to find ways to avoid it so why not make it fair for all the players.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. iiLag

iiLag Member
    Gyra

Server:
    Play Time:
    58d 0h
    Hero Level:
    [TopFaction]
    I don't think this should be implemented, though I see where you are coming from that players are then going to just move their Spawners to an alt and log off with them, though I'd love to see if the developers came up with an idea that would negate both scenarios so that all Spawners would be accessible to raid.

7. HydroxTarget

HydroxTarget Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    84d 3h
    Hero Level:
    [Turmoil]
    Exactly. If keeping spawners out of pvs and enderchests actually did something to prevent people hoarding, I'd be all for it, but because of this alts inventory bypass I really don't think its convenient and more importantly fair for everyone.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Kristykim

Zume

Server:
    OPFactions
    Play Time:
    224d 3h
    Hero Level:
    in what way could they prevent putting spawners in alts. You either limit how many spawners you can actually have in your inventory (meaning in raids you have to leave to your base and put it in chests since it can’t go in your pv) or staff go through each alt to find out who’s doing this. All this work for something that should’ve never been implemented in the first place? There’s always going to be a way to bypass it and this should want players to work harder to pass the ones who do so

9. BuyCraftVoucher

BuyCraftVoucher Well-Known Member
    Legend

Server:
    Play Time:
    23d 7h
    Hero Level:
    ProCannoner
    Lol simple fix

Disable spawner stacking to 1

10. iiLag

iiLag Member
    Gyra

Server:
    Play Time:
    58d 0h
    Hero Level:
    [TopFaction]
    Well as I said prior It would be good if they could come up with a solution, not saying it is easy

11. iiLag

iiLag Member
    Gyra

Server:
    Play Time:
    58d 0h
    Hero Level:
    [TopFaction]
    I remember when this was a thing, it's probably the most viable option to be honest.

12. Kristykim

Zume

Server:
    OPFactions
    Play Time:
    224d 3h
    Hero Level:
    We should't be adding to it and making it worse... If being only able to have 1 spawner per slot be the best solution, it shouldn't be even in the same sentence of being implemented. Remind you that when you go raiding depending on base there could be possibly 100-500 spawners. Meanwhile, you're carrying 1-4 sets, sword, gap, stacks of 3 different pots, ceggs, bow, flint n steal, and lastly enderpearls. (most likely) You would literally be able to carry about 10 spawners every single time. Nearly 350 trips lool

13. BuyCraftVoucher

Legend

Server:
    Play Time:
    23d 7h
    Hero Level:
    ProCannoner
    All u need is 1 set really tbh. 1 sword 64 gapps 2 strengh/speed and eaprals ceggs and flint n steal. You still gonna be able to carry about 32 spawners plus u got /pv u can clear it and place an extra 54 spawners so yea

14. Kristykim

Zume

Server:
    OPFactions
    Play Time:
    224d 3h
    Hero Level:
    They disallowed putting spawners in chests and god swords can mow down a few sets in seconds. There are only 36 slots 20- 24 of them would be taken up with utilities.

15. BuyCraftVoucher

Legend

Server:
    Play Time:
    23d 7h
    Hero Level:
    ProCannoner
    Tbh this pv spawners thing so so dumb. Just make it so that 12 hourrs before reset you have to place spawners. So that you got time to raid. And if you place after 12 hours they wont count. Simple.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Kristykim

Zume

Server:
    OPFactions
    Play Time:
    224d 3h
    Hero Level:
    That is what they do. What the faction members do are just guarding the base for 12 hours straight so it won't get raided. And if you say anything about pushing the time longer people would just put spawners in their alts. Point is to just get rid of it all together if you can't find a way to stop people from bypassing it all together

17. RaptorToad

RaptorToad Well-Known Member
    Legend

Server:
    Play Time:
    37d 8h
    Hero Level:
    ? LIGMA ?
    I dont get your way to think, in some threads you want skyblock to be p2w, and now you are saying alts are unfair? wht the...

about the thread, to be honest, the world is not a fair place, if you cant get alts, well, im sorry for you, but hey, deal with it.

18. Kristykim

Zume

Server:
    OPFactions
    Play Time:
    224d 3h
    Hero Level:
    If you reread what I wrote about buying blocks that are worth more is level I specifically said I to not implement it because it will just make it even more p2w. All I said was that I like the concept of it (meaning having other blocks that give more level) I don't see the difference from where it is here? Mineheroes tries to keep things as less p2w as possible I guess. If there's a possibility that you could prevent it from becoming p2w you'd try to. You cant just say the worlds unfair and carry on.
    Point is buying ranks and perks can do so much for you but something like this is a huge disadvantage. You can work your way to #1 but you literally need in real life money to win as a mandatory thing on this fair or not

19. RaptorToad

RaptorToad Well-Known Member
    Legend

Server:
    Play Time:
    37d 8h
    Hero Level:
    ? LIGMA ?
    I havent spent a single dollar on this server, i got legend and many other perks, the reason why im not on is top 1 is because i dont have time, it doesnt matter if those blocks were like 20usd per, is still paytowin. well,it is already, but not in a stupid way, like other servers and thats why this server is good, and i dont really get whats the problem with the alts, lol

20. HelloBabes

HelloBabes Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    77d 21h
    Hero Level:
    XMAS
    i think only certain ranks should be allowed to put spawners in there pv's

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.