OPSkyblock Adding Worldborder to Skyblocks

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Vinyljackers, Jan 10, 2019.

?

Do u want a worldborder on skyblocks?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Vinyljackers

Vinyljackers Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    332d 21h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    [eZsplit]
    Hello fellow Mineheroes players and staff,

I play Mineheroes for years myself now and was talking with some friends about a feature that we really miss on skyblocks.
    At this moment its possible to fly from the one to the other island and sometimes this is really enoying because u just make an Is warp at the point where u want to have visitors.
    So i was thinking if it isnt possible to add a worldborder like on Factions to skyblocks.
    I know that this is possible and that this would make other players also happy.
    I hope there are more people with me that also like this idea so leave your comments!!

Greetz,
    Vinyljackers

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Galaxy_Babe

Galaxy_Babe Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    OPSkyBlock
    Play Time:
    325d 14h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    YaYEET
    I totally agree. This is a really good idea. Our island is locked and fly is disabled for this exact reason. I mean. What is the point of making a nice island warp that keeps visitors confined to a certain space if they can just get the islands coordinates and fly there. This is in my opinion a big must have.

3. Anliv

Anliv Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Survival
    Play Time:
    24d 9h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Trusted
    I do not play Skyblock (Once in a while), but I think this is a good idea to add. +1

4. Hokaras

Hokaras Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    SkyBlock
    Play Time:
    179d 6h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    What do you mean with world boarder? The longer a season goes on the farther away the islands will be. Do you want islands that hit the border of the world and have this strage wall. Or do you want island borders that surround each island that you are no longer able to visit other islands from points where they are not supposed to enter?.

I would love to have a one way mirror like border around my island, which is 2 blocks away from the island borders. That way you can look out from your island but nobody could come/watch inside.

5. novajnior

novajnior Well-Known Member
    Gyra

Server:
    Play Time:
    86d 17h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    I believe that this is a great suggestion... BUT this would require to get or create an additional plugin because due to Minecraft mechanics you are unable to place blocks outside of world borders. This process might be as simple as changing a couple numbers or it may take months to create. In addition, there are setting you can enable like disabling fly on your island or just lock it to prevent people from exploring your island if you want. This is a great suggestion nonetheless.

6. Vinyljackers

Vinyljackers Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    332d 21h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    [eZsplit]

Hey thank you for your comment!

I looked in to this and there are already premade premium pluggins and also free pluggins that u can be used with the skyblocks pluggin that mineheroes uses.
    I hope they can add it because it would make it much easyer to keep people away from parts where u dont want them.

• Agree Agree x 1