Skyblock Add more statistics in /stats

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by svr333, Oct 9, 2018.

?

New suggestion to make this slightly competitive?

1. Yes

2. No

3. I don't even like the current idea

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. svr333

svr333 Well-Known Member
    Gyra

Server:
    SkyBlock
    Play Time:
    69d 0h
    Hero Level:
    THIS POST WOULD PROBABLY COUNT FOR OTHER SERVERS ASWELL

This is not really a suggestion that everyone was waiting for, but I do like to see what I've been doing in those 'countless' hours (not really because they're getting tracked but whatever :p).

I would think of these stats as a sort of small competition at some point in the future.
    As in the person with the most blocks placed gets a spot up there, or the person that has made the most lifetime money and etc. But I think this would be for another suggestion and not the thing I was aiming for in this one.

The goal of this one was to generally get more statistics in the menu, because I think it would have a dope effect and could make you feel better / worst about yourself and what you've achieved this season.

I have gotten a few ideas, but not a lot, so feel free to leave your own ideas / thoughts.

Current ideas:

- a @Subcategory in the 'Monsters killed' and 'Animals killed' menus showing how many you"ve killed of each type.

- The amound of mobheads you've collected / delivered in (maybe even specified which mobs?)

- The amount of spawners bought / upgraded (maybe specified which mobs?)

- The amount of a mob spins used

- Show the amount of plat keys used

EDIT:

- I have suggested a feature like this before, it's about keeping track of your profit / loss form /coinflip.

- GLOBAL STAT: Keeping track of the amount of minigames won (the math questions / riddles)

- Bosses killed / damaged (either in percentage or in damage values)

If I think of more I'll definitely put them in with an edit, I'll put the ideas listed below in here aswell with credit of course.

=======================================================================================

PS: Sorry for the tag Sub, but I kinda had to pull that one off :p

And as always, have a nice day ;)

#1 svr333, Oct 9, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Subcategory

Subcategory Helper
    Staff Member Helper Gyra

Server:
    Hidden
    Play Time:
    91d 16h
    Hero Level:
    [CHAMPION]
    HAHA, It's okay!

Anyway, I love this "suggestion", even though you can't do much with stats, It'd be nice if you could see what you've done on a particular server!
    I don't see why this shouldn't get added, I'm not sure if there should be a competition or something, but I loved everything else! ^-^

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. imaginationGuy20

imaginationGuy20 Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    39d 1h
    Hero Level:
    i love this idea maybe a stat that shows your how much damage you have done to bosses?

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. OPJim

OPJim Helper
    Staff Member Helper Zume

Server:
    Hidden
    Play Time:
    108d 4h
    Hero Level:
    There were a lot of stats added not too long ago which really improved the /stats command. I'm going to comment on the stats that seem good that you've mentioned.

This would be a great statistic to add that could also be used to calculate how many mobs you've killed. Example - if you've used 10 spins that would be 25,000 MC, representing how many mobs you've killed but of coure you can /mc upgrade so the results may not be accurate.

Very odd since on Survival we can see how many Platinum Keys we've used. This should definitely be added to Skyblock
    upload_2018-10-11_16-45-33.png

Love this idea since I win chat games quite often, could be used to show off!

It should just be shown in numbers, if you're in any of the top 10 (/warp boss) or top 5 it should count as a kill. This would also be a good statistic to have.

The other suggestions I personally don't see being useful apart from knowing how much of each mob you have killed possibly, but this would be a lot to log since there are so many mobs!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. svr333

svr333 Well-Known Member
    Gyra

Server:
    SkyBlock
    Play Time:
    69d 0h
    Hero Level:
    Could also be just me because I just haven't used one this season (yet).

6. OPJim

OPJim Helper
    Staff Member Helper Zume

Server:
    Hidden
    Play Time:
    108d 4h
    Hero Level:
    Good point, it may only appear once used