Skyblock Ability to enter the "End" in Skyblock.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by CoreFunctions, Feb 8, 2019.

1. CoreFunctions

CoreFunctions New Member

Server:
    Play Time:
    0d 18h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    XMAS
    Discord Tag:
    CoreFunctions#1910
    Hello! I recently created a forum post asking if there was the "End" in Skyblock gamemodes. I was told there wasn't an "End" and to make a suggestion if I feel like it would help the game.

I believe an "End" world would be a great extra land. Of course, there could be limitations to it.

Maybe for an example, when an island reaches a certain level, it unlocks the end, players can then access a warp/portal to bring them to their own skyblock plot of the "End".

This might sound dumb to some people, but I'm just suggesting it. Sorry if this wastes your time.

2. ButterflyBliss

ButterflyBliss Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Zume

Server:
    Hidden
    Play Time:
    115d 15h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    I think this is a brilliant idea to suggest.
    We have used the nether for so long and it would be nice to have the end incorporated somehow. I am not sure if there are end challenges as i have not been on an end skyblock before but they do have nether challenges in the AskyBlock plugin and i suppose they would also have end ones also..

Could be something Devs and Owner look into for next reset!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. _StarrySkies

_StarrySkies Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    SkyBlock2
    Play Time:
    568d 20h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Flawless
    The ability to access the end dimension after completing ALL Skyblock challenges (/challenges) would be a lovely idea. The final challenge(s) you complete can give you end portals, which allows you to go to the end. Doing so can unlock a new series of challenges that are far more difficult than the ones you already completed. Or maybe even have a custom boss in the end dimension that spawns and gives the player(s) a worthy challenge, which will add a vanilla MC feel to it

• Agree Agree x 1