Global A Message to Staff

Discussion in 'Archived Discussions' started by YoungGodz, Feb 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YoungGodz

YoungGodz Well-Known Member
    Legend

"Hey!"
    "How are you doing today?"
    "Need help with anything?"
    These are just some of the things I send to people on a daily basis. New players, friends or even players that may be down about something and they just want someone to talk to. I have never met a community that is so honest and friendly. It's a one of a kind. The thing that probably opened up my eyes the most is that the staff team for MH are not power hungry and they are not always pissed off or wanting to just have the power over people, their a team of hard-working people that want to not only help MH's community but to have fun while doing it. The staff of MH are just like us players and it's really rare to find that these days. Most staff members are just really "power hungry" and will literally apply to be staff just for the power and the rank. It's terrible. I will always be a supporter of the server and I will respect and follow the rules that the staff team have put for us because I think that's the best way we can all get along. One day, I hope to also help out the community by being apart of the team. I know its extremely early to say this but if I put enough dedication and hard work to have the server to continue the amazing reputation it has, I believe I have a shot at doing more things for the community that will impact the server in the best way it can be done like the rest of the staff members do.

That being said, I just wanted to thank the staff team for making what the community is today. I mean that from the bottom of my heart. The little things can sometimes make a big difference and if we continue to make people stay happy and respect everyone, MineHeroes' could be known as one of the best communities to ever be on a server.
    I love you all and I can't wait to see all of you lovely people back on the server doing what you do best.
    Thank you for reading my message to the staff.
    Have an amazing day!

P.S I got some more legendary screenshots :) :) :)
    P.S 2 Thanks for signing my plot <3

Attached Files:

#1 YoungGodz, Feb 9, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
  2. _StarrySkies

_StarrySkies Well-Known Member
    Zume

*MineHeroes (Sorry had to)

Didn't know hearts had bottoms. Fun fact for the day. But this seems like a thread that could make every staff member's day today.

3. BasicallyPhranda

BasicallyPhranda Well-Known Member
    Titan

We all appreciate the time all the staff take out of their day to make this server the best it can be. Thank you
    Lovely thread c:

4. YoungGodz

Legend

Any staff members that are willing to sign my plot, please do so. /p h YoungGodz Prison Server

Good eye!

Thank you so much! I agree.

#4 YoungGodz, Feb 9, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2018
  5. Arjunn_

Arjunn_ Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Zume

Finally a message not complaining about staff and the toxic community! Well articulated as well :) Staff should really get more credit for all the hard work they do imo.

FYI you can click the reply button on multiple posts on the website and all the quotes will come into 1 message so you don't have to make 3 seperate posts <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Cloutted

Cloutted Well-Known Member
    Manos

Facts.

7. YoungGodz

Legend

True.

8. Jaybehh

Jaybehh Well-Known Member
    Gyra

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. _Strafin

_Strafin Helper
    Staff Member Helper Zume

I totally agree with this, the staff want to have fun and help other players they don't want to control the players.

10. BasicallyKyle

BasicallyKyle Well-Known Member
    Zume

Awh, you're so nice! I'm glad you think this, it really means a lot to me and the rest of the team. Best of luck with applying in the future :)

11. YoungGodz

Legend

Thank you so much! I truly do mean it and your a great example for it. I will do my best! <3
    Yes they do!
    Agreed!

12. Leaxvx

Leaxvx Well-Known Member
    Manos

Thank you for the kind words ^-^ And hey! I'm in that screenshot :D

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  13. _StarrySkies

_StarrySkies Well-Known Member
    Zume

Necroing threads (reviving dead threads, or threads that were last responded to 1+ months ago) is not allowed.

I suppose when the forums is in need of a bit of positivity, reviving relics like this is a good thing

14. Shackman

Shackman Well-Known Member
    Zume

Welcome to the server, I hope you enjoy your stay! If you need anything, message me <3

15. Leaxvx

Leaxvx Well-Known Member
    Manos

This is funny because I actually responded to this thread just hours before that rule was changed from three months to one. :eek:

But hey, this is a good way to think of things! Giving this post a little appreciation ;)

• Like Like x 1
  16. AddictedToMC

AddictedToMC Builder
    Builder

I am good staff memeber
    @Napkinz where's my admin rank

17. NotReady

NotReady Well-Known Member

Very kind words, I am best staff, Sr DevAdminOwnerator. But fr thank you for the kind words.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Nadela

Nadela Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Zume

Swear man ain't this so cute ily bbgggg

19. hiimgwassy

hiimgwassy Well-Known Member
    Manos

spelled "well" wrong honestly should jsut be demoted on the spot omg get better staff mineheroes dying

20. Epic_Fantasy

Epic_Fantasy Well-Known Member
    Zume

It's true people complain and say how useless staff are and how toxic the community is.

I'm just going to set the facts straight most complaints made by players are mostly true stated facts by you saying "Staff should really get more credit for all the hard work they do imo." can clearly come across as us players owe you the highest amount of respect which i do agree staff do deserve a certain level of respect.

May i also remind you us players not just staff work hard to make the network what it is today because if it wasn't for the contribution by players were would the network be today? I'm not at all trying to trash you or the staff team in anyway just simply reminding you it is also the players them selves who contribute to the server just as much as staff do and should deserve the same level of respect in return.

I wouldn't feel bad it's a common mistake made by many some things we say to others can not always be perceived in the way you perceive things as everyone perceives things differently as the saying go's "we aren't all on the same page" it's something that just happens from time to time I feel given the chance most of these issues between whether it be your family,friends,work colleagues but in our case we are referring to staff and players issues which can be resolved most times by simply talking it out and getting both points across to each other.

In some cases talking it out won't always work which can be difficult to deal with all and all the most important thing people forget is words are a powerful tool which can often lead to positive and negative consequences or outcomes.

anyway that's enough rambling from me peace out. ~Epic_Fantasy :)

#20 Epic_Fantasy, Apr 16, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.