Global A little Rant

Discussion in 'Archived Discussions' started by UnFounds, Jan 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnFounds

UnFounds Well-Known Member
    Gyra

Server:
    Play Time:
    113d 21h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    ? BAE ?
    Hello, Iv about had enough of the un-supportive construct I spent 100$ on MineHeroes because I honestly Enjoyed playing On It but now because Of one Issue that has caused me a lot' Of neglection hate and Contraception It has made me feel as If I have no choice but to complain and ask the (Staff) to make sure that If I file a report to anyone who brings up my suicide attempt again will be banned without a warning as this Is seriously unfair and not right for anyone to know nor bring Up Iv let this hate on me for too long and honestly Iv had about enough with how the staff are not helping break up these situations Id accept I don't make thing's better by reacting but sometimes the players bypass /Ignore somehow by pinging me constantly I get tones of harassment and I Just find It completely a formal side of bullying to be honest It has to be dealt with now as It's been going On for more than a year I know that the staff here work hard and will resolve this Issue but Iv uploaded proof here to help support how I am being treated and I can say some things are comleatly out of order.

(Proof)
    http://prntscr.com/m60f5q
    http://prntscr.com/m60q7z
    http://prntscr.com/m619cv

Also you can check logs On A few players If needed because O33 And YeetT A titan have been causing me total stress and I have a mental health problem so sometimes I fight back Its called Bipolar I tried to explain and honestly no one cares on here It became more than toxic Iv been told to kms and more worse Iv been made a fool amongst the comunity this needs to stop otherwise your just end up losing valuable players.

Iv let these things go on for far to long and now Its started to have a total effect on me and my reputation here at MineHeroes I hope the staff can take the drastic cause of actions on whoever harasses me again.

If, you wish to say something bad at me don't say It because your words can kill and think before you speak It's disgusting how your free to put a child's life at risk because of your stupidity.

I appologise for my actions and using the work "fk" but hey least Im not swearing and sure they can /ignore me but sometimes they find ways to bypass It though /mail and It's becoming a huge problem against me.

As I want to be treated fairly not like some scumb thanks
    Kind Regards
    Snap

#1 UnFounds, Jan 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  2. Anliv

Anliv Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Survival
    Play Time:
    23d 16h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    If you think a player breaks the rules, you can always report that player to Player Reports on the forums with of course enough evidence.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • GG GG x 1
  3. novajnior

novajnior Well-Known Member
    Gyra

Server:
    Play Time:
    86d 17h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    So, This is the first I have heard of your situation and from you in general in a couple of years. Being one of the people that have known you for a very long time on CC/MH I am very sorry to hear about this and these players. I am here if you need someone to talk to. I know what players can be d-heads about everything because its the internet and Minecraft.
    I believe that action should be taken against people that make jokes about topics such as this but immediately banning them is a bit too far.
    They should receive a warning/mute if they do this but as far as banning them it may be a little far.
    No one should be allowed to get away with making jokes about things like this.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. UnFounds

UnFounds Well-Known Member
    Gyra

Server:
    Play Time:
    113d 21h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    ? BAE ?
    Indeed yet they get away pretty much everytime normally Im the one warned for defending my rights and sicking/standing my ground.

5. Hokaras

Hokaras Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Hub3
    Play Time:
    178d 7h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    #7: Inappropriate behavior towards other players is not allowed.
    #7.1: Disrespectful behavior towards other players in any way is not allowed.
    #7.9: Harassment of other players is not allowed.
    #7.11: Death/Suicide/ Self-harm threats are strictly prohibited.
    #7.11.1: Encouraging suicide/ self-harm in any way is strictly prohibited.
    #7.11.2: Threatening to suicide/ self-harm in any way is strictly prohibited.
    #7.11.3: Wishing death upon other people is strictly prohibited.
    #7.12: Threatening to commit any form of inappropriate behavior, regardless of the intention, is not allowed.

If you need the rules that apply to your situation.

6. TossMe

TossMe Well-Known Member

Server:
    Play Time:
    11d 15h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Not Linked
    Neglection and contraception.... boiiii hol up

7. Krafts

Krafts Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    179d 2h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    | Ends Tonight |
    You put yourself in this situation. You were the one who faked your death on forums, your the one who changes your age depending on what egirl you are talking to, you are the one that says a lot of stuff back to the people in chat but not showing all the chat logs. You keep saying no one should make those kind of jokes but we aren't joking, it is a fact. You did this to YOURSELF, they say these things because you are a 19 year old flirting with 12 year old girls.

We do get punished.. I was kicked and so were the other players. Don't sit over here and act like we don't get punished. You're 19 stop crying and grow up.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. _LilStxrry

_LilStxrry Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    SkyBlock2
    Play Time:
    541d 8h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    ? King ?
    Hopefully your situation get's solved soon, but I expect nothing less from the community since they were genuinely convinced you were really nonexistent. You probably have your reasons for faking your suicide, some of which I may be able to understand, but something I would try doing is seeking professional help outside of Minecraft (not to be rude). The MineHeroes community (and probably the entire gaming community in general) can be very immature and will not take you seriously, hence why you may be getting harassed on server

Feel free to message me on forums or discord if you do need some advice though. I'll try my best to help you. But let's just let this past go and turn over a new leaf

9. ButterflyBliss

ButterflyBliss Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Zume

Server:
    Hidden
    Play Time:
    114d 9h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    I am sorry you have had to deal with this issue. As i was not around when the issue was first started on forums in relation to the above said attempt i can not attest to what your state of mind was at that time.
    HOWEVER, This is neither the platform or way to go around this issue. This will only cause players to speak out against you and possible cause more strife.
    Publicly announcing this issue in the way you have has already had players react adversely to it and i can not see this ending well with this.

I would advise you to privately address this situation as to not cause drama in the community or for yourself.

Please make reports in the official channels to address players who are doing this to you and also i would also recommend not retaliating with your wording as you have cause to also inflame the situation.. Player reports can be filed by clicking the link.
    This type of posting will never solve an issue it will only make it spread and become worse. So i shall be closing this to stop negative replies and drama from continuing.

CLOSED

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.