Factions A few questions

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Robouke, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Robouke

Robouke Member
    Zume Ultimate Legend Elite

Server:
    Play Time:
    86d 16h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Not Linked
    [TopFaction]
    Hey guys,

Joined mineheroes again the other day for the first time in a year or two and have seen that it still has a decently high player base which was a very pleasant surprise. Was just wondering if anyone had the answers to a few questions I had incase I could get a few players to return to the server from my old faction Nutella.

1. Are the normal faction maps quite competitive these days or is there normally one faction dominating
    2. When would the next reset likely be
    3. Has anything new come into the factions meta that's going to destroy me if I don't know about it (within the past year like new cannon concepts)

Hopefully will see some of you people on the server next wipe as I'd like to return for nostalgia and the ranks/kits we already have from winnings.

Thanks,

Rob

2. iiNoki

iiNoki Member
    Zume Gyra Manos Legend Titan

Server:
    Play Time:
    109d 21h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Discord Tag:
    Noki#6479
    Hello Robouke! Nice to see you on the forums :).

For your first question, Factions is in a really competitive state right now, yes there are those factions that dominate like at the start it was Taliban then RaidBot, Also Animu is doing pretty well. (Our fac) Those are the top three factions right now. The 4-10th faction are actually reasonably close right now. Mineheroes also just added Faction points so people can no longer hide their value to win.

The next season will be ina week or so I believe if I am not mistaken. That may be the last Payout day if so then there will be a 2 week just mess around weeks? I think, This is just an estimate so don't take my word on it! Atleast from previous seasons we had 2 weeks to mess around without Payout.

Well not sure about cannon concepts but I know you're gonna need a cannon for one shotting obsidian due to every faction make all their walls out of obsidian as you saw. I know their have been more Custom enchants added but not sure which ones. They have also added enchant relics, rename scrolls and Chunk busters. The chunk busters are very useful but kinda pricey at the start of the season. Enchant relics just allow you to have up to 6 on your armor/sword you cannot put custom enchants on Axes! Only Supreme ranks can put 6 enchant relics, ultimate can put 5 and so on.

Have a good day!

~Noki

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. BradThePoet

BradThePoet Member
    Manos Supreme Ultimate Hero

Server:
    Play Time:
    41d 3h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    [TopFaction]
    Discord Tag:
    Brad#6686
    Imagine calling your faction Nutella, are you fat?
    :)

-Brad

4. iiNoki

iiNoki Member
    Zume Gyra Manos Legend Titan

Server:
    Play Time:
    109d 21h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Discord Tag:
    Noki#6479
    Imagine!

5. HacksRUs

HacksRUs Well-Known Member

Server:
    Play Time:
    10d 13h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    i Casper i
    Discord Tag:
    HacksRUs#0536
    What happened to the third factions server? It used to be Mars (Regular factions) Apollo (Regular factions 2) and Zues (OP factions) but only mars and zues remain without their names?

6. SZMYT

SZMYT Well-Known Member
    Zume Gyra Supreme

Server:
    Survival
    Play Time:
    398d 15h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Discord Tag:
    SZMYT#9522
    factions 2 was dead af so it got merged with factions 1 and factions 3 is op factions.