Factions A COMPLETE GUIDE TO FACTIONS! (RAIDING, TIPS, DEFENCES ETC) 9 PARAGRAPHS

Discussion in 'Guides' started by PUBGMOBILE, May 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PUBGMOBILE

PUBGMOBILE Well-Known Member
    Titan

Server:
    Play Time:
    22d 1h
    Hero Level:
    [miLkyway]
    NOTE: There will be some spelling mistakes if you find any please let me know so i can help out xD. And this is from a factions player who played factions for 3 years. Made a faction that dominated a server :). Cos/Mods of OG factions (Like nUg) etc. So I do think im up for this. ALSO I did copy but not plagerize some other people's work. This is so that i can have an idea of what to write. I will put links (if thats allowed) of there posts :D. Anyways lets get started

STARTING OUT!
    Ok So when starting out you wanna do ALL of your kits. Now that you have your kits you wanna either join or create your own faction. If you are a VERY new player (Like a player that only played 1 fac and never joined a decent faction) then i HIGHLY reccomend you make your own to make your own faction you simple write "/f create [Name] example: /f create Bestest XD" . But if your in a faction join that XD. Now that you have started you wanna make a base! Again if your in a good faction i HIGHLY reccomend getting a corner (or border) and making a huge base with tons of defences. But if your a nooby then go to /wilderness and make a base. When you make a base you have 3 choices Make a HUGE Base (Not recommended), Make a underground base (Most reccomended) or a skybase (Middle recommended). Now you might be asking why do i recommend and not recommend a specific base type? Well heres a short reason

Huge Base: expensives af, dont need that much if your a noob, defences, power etc
    Underground Base: Cheap, Lots of storage, No claims or walls, Enough room for grinders
    Skybase: Cheap, Almost undetecable, No claims, no room for grinders (that is if your make your sky base at 255)

BUILDING YOUR BASE!
    Alright now that your ready for your base i am going to be breaking down of what defences you need and ones that you dont! Since regens dont work properly here you only have a few options: Wraps, Filters, Sand Walls etc. This means that almost ALL bases are going to be the same.

Obby Filters: To me these arent really worth building if you want you make like 2 but at the end of the day it really isnt that good xD

Normal Walls With Water: Neccessary but you need atleast 130 (really)

Sand walls: Really good sand falls and takes like 5 shots to raid (Depends on cannon)

Slab + Trap door Filters: Dont make these old outdated and worse then obby filters.

When u are a noob you dont need any of this because there expensive and you dont have much things like armour spawners etc so building an under ground base is good enough :D

Making Money!
    The fun part about factions is making the money :p. But its really hard to do so when you are a noob however there are easy tips on making money. :D The one i mostly recommend is a Sugar Cane or AFKable Cactus Farm. If you afk alot use the cactus farm because you can make legit 500k every hour. If you have a small base use Sugar Canes. Dont use Melons, Nether Warts ETC as they are very useless compaired to cactus and sugar cane.

Now that you have made these farms it is time to buy *drum roll* SPAWNERS. You can get them for about 50-70k i think. After you have enough money to buy spawners buy them and place then THEN CLAIM THE LAND the entities tactic (Where you hit f3 on your keyboard and when a mob or item is near the entity goes up by 1 its hard to explain xD) and your base is RIP plus there are xrayers. Now heres a quick guide on what spawners to buy

Chicken - No
    Zombies/caves/skeles - YES BUY THESE ARE YOUR FIRST SPAWNERS
    Blazes - Buy these after the ^^ top ones
    Endermen - really good if you use a looting 30 sword and in my opinion better then blazes
    IGS - Buy after you have enough money

Cows - Meh not really
    Slime - No
    Zombie Pigman - Good but for the money its really bad (Save up for ig or buy tons of blazes)

RECURITING!
    After you become rich enough you need your faction to EXPAND and DOMINATE the server. This is where recuriting is neccisary. Make a recuritment thread on the server and make sure not to invite random people as they are probs really bad, unactive, and maybe an insider. When you recurit and trust him tp him to your base and make him do some base work. remember this is teamwork work together: Attend koths, gank ppl, help raid, help make defences etc. Also make sure to show respect to your members if you dont theyll leave! Also dont make a cheap as* obby box with chest make them a nice base with nice storage and MAYBE spawners.

MAKING ALLIES/ENEMIES!
    Alright by now my head hurts xD but lets just do this. When you make a faction you have 5 allies as a limit and unlimited enemies! Make sure to not ally random/nooby factions because they wont help you! Ally factions that you trustand can work with you can even merge with that faction to make a POWERHOUSE of a faction. And again like members Respect them and work like a team and enemy those who hate you try to raid you or a faction that you just cant stand XD

ATTENDING KOTH AND SUPPLY CRATES!
    If you are poor and lots of allies/members are online and you see a koth going on GO TO IT. You can earn big things like spawners armour keys etc! Bring gear gapps and pots etc. Koth lasts 2 minutes so be sure to be FIRST! When you are at koth and there are lots of people do a method called STACKING. Preety much is when multiple people stack on each other so its harder to get knocked away. Also be sure to bring KB items like punch bows to know ppl off of koth!

Supply Drops go to these there REALLY good on one round i got 2 burst picks! Thats like 2-3mil. So always attend as almost no one goes yet you get amazing loot!

RAIDING!
    Im no cannoner myself but i do know the basics of it. Depending on the faction, wealth, and amount of people online can really make a raid go upside down. You wanna know when the enemy faction is usually offline and then STRIKE! There are lots of cannons on youtube and even some people realsed to the COMMUNITY so be sure to check them out! When your raiding make 2 people place the sand, 1 person push the button and make 1-3 on the base and the rest on the walls making sure that the cannon works. When your in you have access to all the chests but not the spawners you need to CEGG them. Try to blow one up and from there try to place the ceggs near the spawners and knock htem to hit multiple spawners. keep an eye out on /f show or /near to make sure no one is still on! Also be sure to enemy the faciton so that you can hit them in there Territory. Again im no cannoner so sorry if this isnt too in depth

GETTING RAIDED!
    If your getting raided then dont worry. If your the only one on then worry XD. This is your goal: DESTROY THE CANNON! Bring a group of players and pvp for your life and after you kill them cegg the cannon. If your wondering why cant the faction just re bulit it -_-? Well cannons take forever to make and TNT is expensive AF so yea. Make sure you have enough people to gank the faction and have the rest of the faction repair walls and MAYBE some mine the spaners (just in case :p) Be sure to bring Depth Strider, Ceggs, etc this will help you to swim extremly fast and destroy the canon!

TIPS FOR GETTING FTOP PRIZE!
    If you play factions you know some servers have FTOP Prizes! Most servers have like $500. However there are some tips to get #1!

1) - Save your money and buy spawners and place everything that you got!
    2) try to trade! Example: 1st rank for a few igs or something
    3) BE P2W - Buy Spawners and place them because if you win thats a huge profit!
    4) Sell Everything you got and just buy spawners xD
    5) Buy Diamond Blocks Beacons etc! This will help a TON with f top
    6) Dont be scared! Its only 40 minutes just place everyhintg you got and if you get raided you cant make a comeback anyway xD
    7) - Dont buy God Sets Just dont on the last day!

God Set!
    I bet now that if you searched up God Set pvp or making a god set there would be thousands of videos. Making a god set is hard af if your trying to get all the books. TO make god sets you need

Sword: Sharp 15 atleast
    Looting 20 (HIGHLY RECOMMEND 30!)
    Yield 3
    money farm 3
    and something else xD

Have these books on your sword and youll get god sets in no time. Im not god set maker so i dont know whats the max/best god set on the server however! A quick ask on the community and theyll give you the best enchants to put the on weapon/armour!

REMEBER: Be cautious when your pvping in god sets: Make sure your internet is good, make sure your not laggy, becareful with claims, and ganks! Make sure your members are on to help and remember how expensive they are! A max god set goes for like 30-50mil (I think) xD

FACTION NAMES!
    This is a short on but here are a few faction names if you cant find one XD:
    Vanquish :p
    Elfoe
    Requiem
    pandemic
    Complexity
    Ambition
    Febreze
    Diversity
    Hydrox
    Gensis
    GodSent
    Velcox

These are names i just made up lol. Just remember to put a CRINGY faction name as people will; think your a child: Examples: Best, Pvpers, GodPvpers, Diamond, Coolkids

Just remember to make a funny or a strong faction name you may not theink they affect you much but personally i think they do.

Took about 20 minutes to make so i would appreciate like 5 likes ;-; and nice comments :D
    Sorry for the little clickbait im a random on forums and i feel like i deserve some attention xD

-JewishHoliday

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. _FireblazePlayz_

_FireblazePlayz_ Active Member
    Legend

Server:
    Play Time:
    22d 20h
    Hero Level:
    ProMiner
    Nice guide! Thanks for the tips. Even though I don't play factions that much. <3

3. Starrinq_

Starrinq_ Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    SkyBlock2
    Play Time:
    456d 12h
    Hero Level:
    ? King ?
    It depends on how close you have these to the base. Filter walls such as these are more stronger when they are behind like hundreds of walls thanks to how TnT physics are

Not really much of a raider now, but I heard you can oneshot these now and days with a nuker/tunneler cannon (cannon that makes massive holes in wall by tnting the wall top to bottom, almost like a tunnel effect)

I heard these are good if done correctly. Doesn't really make it much of a bigger difference to that of obsidian filters, though people would have to make sure they make the appropriate guider changes on these. (I personally wouldnt build these, although I seen these on a base or two on MineHeroes)

Nice guide indeed though. Another tip that I would give myself is if you happen to have a large diamond, emerald, gold or iron farm, a smart thing to do at times is make a bunch of ore blocks and place the blocks somewhere in your base. Much like how people farm island level on Skyblock servers, you can also farm /f top value this way as these blocks are pretty much the only farmable block that gives a good amount of faction worth

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. PUBGMOBILE

Titan

Server:
    Play Time:
    22d 1h
    Hero Level:
    [miLkyway]
    Thank you <3

Wells that true however to me id rather have a sand wall then that

Altho thats true those cannons are expensive and very hard to build

They were ood back in the day however now they arent good obby filters are better and WAY easier to make (To make these filters you need to repeatly place and place blocks but with obby filters you just use gen buckets

I made a mistake when replying to you xD

5. TrulyPurple

TrulyPurple Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    92d 10h
    Hero Level:
    Senpai
    Personally, I do not like factions in general but this may help others, good job!

6. miaraculous

miaraculous Well-Known Member
    Legend

Server:
    Play Time:
    17d 11h
    Hero Level:
    RAINBOW
    I don't play factions but this seems useful anyway for other players, great guide

• Like Like x 1
  7. ObliviousChan

ObliviousChan Active Member
    Gyra

Server:
    Play Time:
    8d 2h
    Hero Level:
    Good guide! +1

8. FactionsHacks

FactionsHacks Well-Known Member

Server:
    Play Time:
    9d 17h
    Hero Level:
    i Casper i
    A gift for xray hackers. Either xray proof your base or stick to a skyvault.

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. ToXicZx_

ToXicZx_ Well-Known Member
    Ultimate

Server:
    Play Time:
    12d 19h
    Hero Level:
    [TopFaction]
  10. Sircled

Sircled Well-Known Member
    Manos

Server:
    Play Time:
    45d 10h
    Hero Level:
    | Ends Tonight |
    This is a very nice guide well done, you may want to think about applying if you are popular around the server, it would be nice to have someone that also knows what they are doing.

11. PUBGMOBILE

Titan

Server:
    Play Time:
    22d 1h
    Hero Level:
    [miLkyway]
    I'm just a random that knows factions xd also I'm probs to youngto be staff (13) :( but thanks <3

12. ducktaep

ducktaep Well-Known Member
    Legend

Server:
    Play Time:
    56d 4h
    Hero Level:
    OPFactionsOG
    cool guide!!

13. Cqrbon

Cqrbon Well-Known Member
    Gyra Ultimate

Server:
    Play Time:
    48d 0h
    Hero Level:
    Hello JewishHoliday,

Wow, very cool guide! You went into a pretty good amount of detail on multiple topics! I will be sure to refer back to this if I start playing factions. Well done!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Sircled

Sircled Well-Known Member
    Manos

Server:
    Play Time:
    45d 10h
    Hero Level:
    | Ends Tonight |
    If your 13 and you do not act like a 13 year old and act more mature than a 13 year, they will most likely consider you, and it seems like you know what your doing!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Canadas

Canadas Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Zume

Server:
    Hidden
    Play Time:
    99d 16h
    Hero Level:
    [TopIsland]
    super useful for new players, but from experienced... not so much

16. Codds2

Codds2 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Zume

Server:
    Hidden
    Play Time:
    172d 7h
    Hero Level:
    [TopIsland]
    Make sure you have enough people to gank the faction and have the rest of the faction repair walls and MAYBE some mine the spaners (just in case :p)
    -This is bannable to mine spawners with enemies nearby and it won't let you mine them at all, blowing up the spawners with tnt or creepers is also not allowed.

17. w4570

w4570 Well-Known Member
    Gyra

Server:
    Play Time:
    36d 13h
    Hero Level:
    [WeeWoo]
    Build a box and defend the box. That’s factions.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Epic_Fantasy

Epic_Fantasy Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    210d 2h
    Hero Level:
    Senpai
    Build me a box DAD :3

19. Sircled