Global A better way to get drops from voting

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by lkcbharath, Feb 13, 2018.

1. lkcbharath

lkcbharath Helper
    Staff Member Helper Gyra

Hi,
    As we all know, voting gives you rewards on all core servers. On the Skyblock servers, you get just Grass and Vote Keys as item rewards, which is great if you keep voting regularly and have an emptied inventory before you log off.

But, on some servers like Factions or OPPvP, you can sometimes get a full inventory from the high amount of item rewards, and sometimes your vote keys don't appear, which can be disheartening if, say you had an empty inventory before you logged off, then voted for a week without playing, and logged on to the server.

I suggest that if there are multiple item rewards from voting on a core server, they should be clubbed into a box (maybe like /gift from peaceful servers) so that there is a lesser chance to lose your vote keys. There could be another way to do this, like having the item rewards drop if there is not enough space, but we shouldn't be able to lose our vote keys on those servers.

What do you guys think?

2. Phranda

Phranda Well-Known Member
    Titan

I definitely think there should be a way to protect our vote keys as it does get really annoying. I’ve seen some systems on other servers that work quite well. +1 to doing something about this.

3. Arjunn_

Arjunn_ Helper
    Staff Member Helper Zume

Maybe put it into a gui similar to /claims? That would work better imo than still receiving a /gift box in your inventory. Either directly in /claims or a new /rewards?

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. FrostOps

FrostOps Well-Known Member
    Gyra

I’m tired of losing my vote keys +1

5. Norwo

Norwo Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Zume

This has been suggested before and I was hoping that they’d make vote keys/rewards go into your /claims so this doesn’t happen x-x +1

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. loganm1908

loganm1908 Active Member
    Titan

I agree with Norwo above. Potentially adding vote rewards to /claim. Or, even making /rewards a way to claim your vote rewards. Since /vote and /rewards show the same thing