Survival 10 things that went wrong this reset

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by nathanvanderpool, Jun 26, 2020.

1. nathanvanderpool

nathanvanderpool Well-Known Member
    Gyra Ultimate Legend Titan

Server:
    OPSkyBlock
    Play Time:
    399d 4h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    [Prestige]
    Discord Tag:
    Jakekill1#8244
    1. Fishing not working in the first hour, has to get Wazez on to fix it.

2. Items given in bosses not improved, not worth fighting for.

3. Most of masks are already useless By most people like the angelic, mob aura, loot goblin, treasure and slayer.

4. One of the most important jobs “Farmer” wasn’t working in the first 3 days, you had to plant cane to lvl up farmer job.

5. Plots, mainly cane comp, the cane farm I was making was not loading the whole plot which made some cane not grow which did fix in the same day as farmer job.

6. Hero pets didn’t get removed and sill working, still be able to be receive from fishing but the changelog said they disabled it.

7. Expectations to get like sell hoe or something has the bar set to high and also quite a bit of useless stuff found in the /jobs shop.

8. Lms event harder to fight because soups don’t work, Making ‘cleaning’ more common during the event.

9. Supply crate drops still not improved, hardly gives anything decent aswell as Koth since most of the koths are solo capped by most people.

10. The spawners in /token shop clearly already ruined the purpose of spawner tiers

2. DePolar

DePolar Well-Known Member
    Zume Gyra Ultimate Legend Titan Elite Hero

Server:
    Play Time:
    433d 18h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    [TOP RANK SB]
    Discord Tag:
    DePolar#6118
    1. This is merely a bug, while it did go wrong it was quickly fixed.

2. There are still many useful boss items. While they could definitely be improved, they are by no means "bad"

3. Slayer mask is very good for grinding the head tiers, as the money earned from mob kills will stack up - especially for non-P2W players who do not spend tokens or buy the reset bundle, etc. I agree that Angelic is not useful in most situations. Treasure mask is okay if you are part of the miner job, or if you like to mine out whole chunks to make a base. I did this last map, and I know many people who do this now. The mob aura and loot goblin masks are great for bosses - just because you don't like bosses doesn't mean other players don't. Overall, I think the "bad" masks like treasure and slayer add a good balance. (I would be okay if angelic was removed though)

4. Cullan quickly fixed the issue of sell hoes not counting towards farmer. Also, it doesn't need to be "more important," maybe give a different job a try for once! It was a great opportunity to test the other improved jobs.

5. It sounds like Cullan fixed this too, so see above.

6. I don't see a problem with this. Although they were meant to be removed, there is no harm in them being kept in this season while they are revamped for future resets.

7. These seem like two separate points. Regarding the sell hoe, it is in shop for 2.5 mil (2 mil in VIP shop), and can be purchased in MobCoin shop for 1.5 mil and roughly 10k MobCoins - none of this is hard to get, as fishing for 2-4 hours on one account will earn you plenty to buy this, and grinding 10k MobCoins won't take long either. As for the jobs shop, I agree that some of the things in there seem overpriced, and generally the prices seem way too high for most items - the keys, trackers, and spawners to name a few. I say spawners because you can buy a tier 4 money pouch for 150k points, which gets you pretty close to affording most of the spawners in the jobs shop.

8. Although I do not know much about PvP, haven't soups been disabled for a long time? This isn't soup PvP, use gapples or potions. Apologies if I am incorrect.

9. I think that some of the supply crate drops are bad (ex. 6 enderpearls??) but in general they aren't terrible. They will be later in the map, but to start the season they are sufficient. Same with KOTH.

10. I agree, but at least they are more expensive. P2W players still get a huge advantage, which I am not sure how to combat without making even more people upset.

Overall, I would not call this a failure of a reset. Although there might have been a few bugs, this is inevitable and they were fixed in a timely manner. I this this is a great step forward for the Survival server.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. FuriousFruit

FuriousFruit Well-Known Member
    Zume Gyra Manos Ultimate Titan

Server:
    Play Time:
    219d 0h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    ProPvper
    Discord Tag:
    FuriousFruit#6969
    While the reset wasn't as smooth as everybody expected it to be, it was not that huge of an issue. All the problems you listed have been handled or will be looked into. Bugs and issues are common, and all it takes is some community effort to report them to the development team.

4. ferihon

ferihon Well-Known Member
    Gyra Manos Legend Titan

Server:
    Play Time:
    107d 16h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    | Ends Tonight |
    Discord Tag:
    ferihon#8601
    Yeah, I mean it's frustrating, but they only have a limited amount of people trying to make sure everything is perfect.

5. SZMYT

SZMYT Well-Known Member
    Zume Gyra Supreme

Server:
    Play Time:
    514d 21h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Discord Tag:
    SZMYT#7934
    1. its just a small bug, and only lasted for 1 hour.
    2. if you actually checked the other boss loot was buffed, since they all spawn in the event now.
    3. this is the first time masks have been added, they can be changed in the future, just because they are usless to you doesnt mean they are usless to everyone.
    4. Just because the sell hoe didnt work didnt mean you couldnt level up, i still leveled up with out it.
    5. your plot was 4x3 chunks and your alt wasnt even in the middle, thats why a row of the chunks wasnt being loaded.
    6. it was 1 small mistake on the changelog, i dont see how it is bad that they are not disabled.
    7. the stuff in the jobs shop is perfect as it is rn, things can be added or taken away, but the prices will not be changed.
    8. you can simply replace soup with pots, i dont see how this "went wrong". everyone still has the same stuff even if its a few less healing.
    9. they were improved just try to get more lucky.
    ill speak to waz about the supply crates and boss rewards maybe they can be buffed. there was a suggestion to increase the rewards are the map progresses to that the events are worth doing through out the whole map. maybe starting this week they can be weekly buffs.
    and ill let cullan know about the soup for lms.

the things you mentioned aint anywhere close to deal breakers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. babycow773

babycow773 Well-Known Member
    Legend

Server:
    Play Time:
    148d 5h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Discord Tag:
    babycow773#5577
    why do u think there is a token shop just to lay around? There are pay 2 win players and u have to accept that. its an easier way than just grinding all 4 teirs slowly and being left behind